Thank you for choosing Harvest Pediatrics as your child’s medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so children and families feel at ease. We’ve included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child’s first trip and every visit to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
At Harvest Pediatrics we see each child and family as unique. We believe that good care is individual and personal. We feel providing care to infant’s, children and adolescent’s is a great responsibility and an even greater privilege.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's immunization records and be prepared to complete paperwork regarding your family medical history, your child's medical history, and insurance information.
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- Registration Packet English
- Registration Packet Spanish
- ASQ- 9 month
- ASQ-10 month
- Asthma Control Test 4 to 11 years
- Asthma Control Test 12 + years
- Asthma Control Test 4 to 11 years Spanish
- Consent for Treat/Authorization
- Initial Healh Questionnaire English
- Initial Healh Questionnaire Spanish
- Interval Questionnaire English
- Interval Questionnaire Spanish
- M-Chat English
- M-Chat Spanish
- Record Release English
- Record Release Spanish
- HIPPAA Form English
- HIPPAA Forms Spanish
- Bay Area Immunization Consent
- Vaccination Policy Form English
- Vaccination Policy Form Spanish
- No Medical Record Form
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccine VIS
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.